7.01.2013

b r i l LIA n t



hello loves!


so... it's been about.. well... exactly a year since my last post..

so seriously lame of me. 

i did however create an instagram for my blog that i have been updating!

follow: ohfauxshow on instagram!

my favorite bag company found my instagram and asked me if i wanted to do a collaboration with them..

when cut n' paste approached me to be their in house blogger i was so excited, beyond thrilled and incredibly flattered.

this brand is amazing

as mentioned in their "about" section on their website cut n' paste bags is a los angeles-based company specializing in beautiful, colorful, vintage inspired handbags and accessories. 


they believe you shouldn't have to pay premium prices for great quality bags that will last a lifetime.


once you own a cut n' paste bag... no other bag will do.

my first cut n' paste bag was the lia bag 

in the b r i l LIA n t evergreen color.


i feel like i cannot adequately describe in words how much i love this bag.. but here goes...



quality - superb


color - incredibly vibrant


texture of the leather - like butter


style - vintage & totally hip









in just a few weeks my cut n' paste evergreen lia will be available for purchase exclusively at free people



if you're anything like me and can't wait a few more weeks for the evergreen lia...


it is available right now in four gorgeous earth tone colors here!



i look forward to our future cut n' paste! 


stayed tuned for my fourth of july weekend vegas vacation with my new cut n' paste bags ;)


xx alexandra



*special shout out to my puppy shadoe for accompanying me in my photo ;)




rings: collection of vintage finds & soixante neuf from planet blue



shorts: my own vintage levi cutoffs 


hat: vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment

xx alexandra