7.15.2013

VEGA$ BABY!

sup hot mamas?!

how was everyone's 4th of july weekend?!

me and my girlfriends had an amazing vegas vacay!

[my girlfriends being my girl alex "teo" and our cut n' paste bags;
jasmine, zoe and harper ;)]

k. first things first - my nails...


secret tip.. nail stickers! 
no need to worry about your mani chipping with these bad boys!
find them at: ncla nails

next... early morning flight to vegas... 
all packed and ready to jet set with my jasmine bag and jackson wallet


peace out cali!

hellooooo VEGA$!


first night out...

got the essentials in my zoe
(the best crossbody ever made - no joke.)

 


and we were off to the marquee nightclub to see our favorite edm dj

KASKADE!!



needless to say.. the next morning afternoon i was in full recovery mode at the cosmo blvd pool


zzzzz....

second night we decided to go to lavo for some old school hip hop with dj vice

me and zoe and teo and harper

 

girls night ;)



...and then this happened at 4:30 am...


room keys + demagnetization = secret pizza party outside our room

stupid good.

before we knew it... it was already time to fly home..

until next time..


xx
alexandra

btw... 
how cute is my bikini?!






No comments:

Post a Comment

xx alexandra